Trick to schedule messages on WhatsApp
Mumbai: Instant messaging app WhatsApp has now become the app everyone needs. This app is not limited to chatting. It also offers payment along with voice and video calling. The app always takes care of your user’s needs. Most of the time we stay up till 12 o’clock at night to wish our friends or relatives a happy birthday. Also, someone wants to send an important message but does not want to wait until then. But through this article, we are going to tell you a trick that if you use it, you don’t have to stay up late to say goodbye. But your message will be received by the concerned at the time you want. So let’s learn about this trick.
You can schedule messages on WhatsApp. If you want to wish someone a happy birthday or send an important message at 12 o’clock, this trick is for you. & Nbsp;
Schedule a message on WhatsApp
– To schedule a message on WhatsApp, you need to download a third party app called SKEDit from the Google Play Store.
– Now open the app and sign up.
– Now after logging in, tap on the WhatsApp option in the menu.
– After doing this, you will be asked for some permissions.
– Now click on Enable Accessibility and tap on Use service.
– Now add the contacts on which you want to schedule the message on WhatsApp chat. Then type the message and set the date and time. & Nbsp;
– After doing so, the message will be automatically sent to the relevant contact on the date and time set.
#Trick #schedule #messages #WhatsApp