Second phase of Kovid-19 genesis investigation should be ‘transparent’: US Health Minister – us health minister to be ‘transparent’ second phase of kovid 19 genesis investigation

Second phase of Kovid-19 genesis investigation should be ‘transparent’: US Health Minister – us health minister to be ‘transparent’ second phase of kovid 19 genesis investigation

Washington, May 26 (Language) US Health Minister Javier Becerra has urged the World Health Organization (WHO) to ensure that the next phase of the investigation into the genesis of Kovid-19 is more “transparent” and “science-based”. ” Ho. Becerra made this appeal in the media amid reports that the virus may have emerged from a laboratory in China.

Last March, the World WHO released a report written jointly with Chinese scientists on the origin of the Kovid-19, stating that it was “extremely unlikely” to start in a laboratory.

However, the US and some other countries have expressed concerns about the way the WHO experts conducted the operation in China, including the epicenter of the epicenter Wuhan, and the lack of adequate cooperation from Beijing.

WHO Director General Tedros Adanom Gabrieus has also agreed that further study is needed to determine the origin of the virus.

In a video message on Tuesday at the WHO’s annual ministerial level meeting of the World Health Assembly, Becerra called for the second phase of the investigation to begin. He said that the terms of the investigation should be transparent, science-based to give international experts complete freedom so that it could assess the source of the virus and the early days of the outbreak.

Becerra did not directly mention China in his address, but his remarks came at a time when a report was published in the ‘Wall Street Journal’ a few days ago, revealing China about the Kovid-19 epidemic. A few weeks before leaving, in November 2019, three researchers from the Wuhan Biology Laboratory were asked to be hospitalized for treatment. This has been claimed in a report quoting an old US intelligence document.

READ  Joe Biden gaza violence: Joe Biden told Benjamin Netanyahu on violence in Gaza, 'reduce stress' - biden told netanyahu to reduce stress significantly

China has dismissed the report of the US media expressing outrage that it claimed that the virus may have come from the US laboratory.

Chinese Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Zhao Lijian said the Wuhan Biology Laboratory issued a statement on March 23, clarifying that there was not a single case of Kovid-19 infection at the institute.

Zhao said, “The fact that no one was exposed to corona virus infection in Wuhan Biology Laboratory before December 30, 2019 and so far a single case of corona virus infection between the staff and graduate students of this institute has not come.”

The spokesman said, “Therefore, reports claiming three people were sick in Wuhan’s laboratory are utterly false.”

Dr. Anthony Fauchi, a White House senior health adviser and director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, recently said he is not convinced about the natural origin of the corona virus. He asked for further investigation on this.

Addressing the World Health Assembly, Becerra said that the Kovid-19 pandemic “not only stole a year from our lives but also killed millions of people”.

He said, “Now we must take immediate action this year to pay tribute to our departed people – to strengthen health security and epidemic preparedness so that we can better prepare for the next global health crisis.”

#phase #Kovid19 #genesis #investigation #transparent #Health #Minister #health #minister #transparent #phase #kovid #genesis #investigation

Leave a Comment

close