samsung the frame tv 2021: Samsung The Frame TV 2021 will also do photo frame work, available for sale in India with bumper discount – samsung’s the frame tv 2021 launchec in india in 4 screen sizes with customizable bezels, 4k qled display
- Samsung’s Frame TV 2021 features a 4K QLED display, which the company claims delivers 100 percent color volume and is backed by the company’s quantum dot technology.
- The TV packs a Quantum Processor 4K that brings Artificial Intelligence (AI) powered upscaling capabilities and auto-optimizing SpaceFit sound settings.
- Although Frame TVs have a wall mount option, Samsung has also provided a height-adjustable TV stand to provide a more traditional picture frame-like experience.
- Among its major USPs, The Frame TV 2021 comes with an Art Mode that allows users to select an artwork that can be displayed on the screen when the TV is not in use.
- There is also AI-based auto-curation technology that claims to recommend a particular artwork based on consumer selections.
- The new TV model also has 6GB of storage space, up from 500MB, specifically assigned to store up to 1,200 photos in UHD quality.
- You can also get new artwork directly through the pre-installed Art Store, which houses a collection of over 1,400 artworks with a starting price of Rs 1,999 each. Samsung also allows you to subscribe to Art Store’s entire collection for Rs 299.
- If you don’t want to have any artwork, the Frame TV 2021 also lets you upload and showcase your photos via the SmartThings app or via a USB flash drive.
- There are five different matte layout options and a palette of 16 different colors to customize your photos. You can also change the bezel color and style.
- Frame TV 2021 comes with One Connect Box which is paired with a single, translucent cable to provide a clutter-free experience of connecting peripherals like set-top boxes or gaming consoles.
- Samsung has also provided motion and brightness sensors to auto-adjust your viewing experience based on the environment.
- Like other smart TVs, The Frame TV 2021 comes with Bixby and Alexa voice assistant. It also lets you view two screens simultaneously using the preloaded multi view option.
- In addition, you can enable music wall visualization to add ambiance to your room while playing music through your headphones or using your smartphone’s speakers.
- Frame TV also comes with AirPlay 2 support to let you stream content from Apple devices. In addition, the TV has Samsung TV Plus access to offer livestreaming TV content.
- Samsung has bundled the Frame TV 2021 with its One Remote that houses a self-charging battery – coupled with solar cell technology. The TV also comes in an eco-packaging that can be repurposed into items like a cat house or bookshelf.
Samsung The in IndiaFrame TV 2021 price and launch offers
- Samsung The Frame TV 2021 price in India starts from ₹ 61,990. The TV models will come in 43-inch, 50-inch, 55-inch and 65-inch screen sizes and will be available for purchase from June 12 through Amazon, Flipkart and Samsung’s official online stores.
- Launch offers on Frame TV 2021 include complimentary bezels of up to Rs 9,990 for customers shopping between June 12 and 21, and up to Rs 3,000 cashback on no-cost EMI through HDFC Bank debit and credit cards.
- No-cost EMI options for up to 24 months will also be available from other leading banks.
- Frame TV 2021 was launched globally in January along with the company’s new Micro-LED and Neo QLED TVs.
#samsung #frame #Samsung #Frame #photo #frame #work #sale #India #bumper #discount #samsungs #frame #launchec #india #screen #sizes #customizable #bezels #qled #display