priyanka chopra 10 witty replies: 10 Times When Priyanka Chopra witty replies Shut Down People on foreign Platforms- 10 Opportunities
Hindi is a language. I am Hindu, which is a religion. There is a difference between the two. You better read and write a little.
2. In the same interview, there was a different Google question from Priyanka Chopra – has Priyanka Chopra been Miss Universe?
No, I was Miss World 2000 and you must Google it.
3. Priyanka Chopra added ‘Jonas’ to her name after her marriage to Nick Jonas. In an interview, he was asked, ‘Why did you change your name after marriage?’
I have changed the name, not the identity. I have a different identity of my own. I’m a bit of a traditional girl. I like to call myself Priyanka Chopra Jonas. I am a little old school.
4. In ‘The Wendy Williams Show’, Priyanka was asked why she is seen alone on the red carpet, why she is not seen with her date?
Why do you always need a date? I always think there is no need for it on the red carpet. My time, my outfit. Like a strong independent woman.
5. Chelsea asked Priyanka in her show, ‘You were the only actress in Bay-Watch who does not run in slow motion by the beach wearing swimsuit, what would you say?’
Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. Maybe those actors don’t eat anything.
6. In the same show, Chelsea asked Priyanka if she would like to sleep with her co-star Jack Efron or Dwayne Johnson in ‘Bay-Watch’.
Why are you asking me such questions? Never This is a little too much.
7. In the same show, Chelsea asks Priyanka Chopra if she knew English before she came to New York.
Let me tell you a fact. We can speak about 10% Hindustani English. That’s about 1.3 million people. This is more than the total population of many countries of the world.
8. During the Rachel Ray show, Priyanka was asked if she could easily speak her dialogues while watching co-stars Jack and The Rock in ‘Bay-Watch’ (since they are both very handsome).
Yes, of course. Because I am a villain in the movie.
9. At a Global Education and Skills Forum in Dubai, Priyanka Chopra was asked, ‘Suppose a girl slaps a boy for his stupidity. As a feminist I have never seen you speak out against male exploitation. Then where is your equal? God forbid, but if a man slaps a woman it is considered a crime! But if a girl slaps a man on the screen, where do you equate it? ‘
Physically men and women are different. There is no debate about it. When we talk about equality and opportunity, we are mentally talking about equality. That doesn’t mean we want to be like the 200-pound man and fight him and defeat him. We are talking about getting a job here equally. Talking about becoming CEO. When you reach the age of 50 and are a mother of three children, no one will ask you how you will manage all this. I am saying that I can become both CEO and mother at the same time. So when a girl slaps a guy who teases her, she deserves it.
10. In ‘The Late Show with Stephen Colbert’, Priyanka Chopra was asked, ‘Why do you object to the word’ Bollywood ‘?’
Many Indian actors do not like the word Bollywood. I think the meaning of Bollywood all over the world is limited to Jumba class. It’s like stopping someone and asking if you’ve heard of Bollywood. The answer would be, yes, I just took a Bollywood class.
#priyanka #chopra #witty #replies #Times #Priyanka #Chopra #witty #replies #Shut #People #foreign #Platforms #Opportunities