Peru: total coronavirus cases 2,177,283; Full immunization of 10,908,064 citizens. News | mcezone
The number of citizens infected with COVID-19 rose to 2,177,283 and the death toll reached 199,423 in Peru at 10:00 pm (local time) on 30 September.
Has been confirmed.
Within this framework, 11 people died of the virus on the day of analysis.
15,773,410 samples out of a total of 17,950,693 tested negative for COVID-19.
It is to be noted that 2,153,853 people have been discharged and declared healthy. Another 3,824 were hospitalised.
Minsa is the official source of official information on the coronavirus in the South American country. Thus, content that is circulated in social media and other informal networks should not be taken as truth.
Minsa recommends that people take the following preventive measures:
• Wear a face mask and/or face shield when using public transportation and visiting markets, supermarkets, shopping centers, or department stores.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
• Cover your nose and mouth with your arm or handkerchief when coughing or sneezing.
• Avoid close contact with people with respiratory illness.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
#Peru #total #coronavirus #cases #Full #immunization #citizens #News #mcezone