Pan card link to Aadhar card deadline is 31st March
New Delhi: There are only two days left to link Aadhar Card to Pan Card and if you do not link Aadhar Card to Pan Card by March 31, your Pan Card will be closed. The central government has now clarified that it is mandatory to link Aadhar card to PAN card. Not only this, according to the rules of the Income Tax Act, if the Aadhar card is not linked to the PAN card during this period, you will have to pay a fine of up to Rs 1,000.
Employees of all the companies will have to link the PAN card to their Aadhaar. If not, those employees will have to pay an additional 20 per cent tax. So we have to face huge losses.
Even before this, the government had often extended the deadline for linking PAN card with Aadhar card. The Finance Bill, 2021 was passed in the Lok Sabha last week. Accordingly, if a citizen does not link Aadhaar to his PAN card, he will have to pay a fine of Rs 1,000.
The following can be linked to your PAN card with Aadhaar.
1. Income tax e-filing website
By sms to 2.567678 or 56161.
If you want to link through mobile, type UIDPAN on your mobile number and send sms to 567678 or 561561.
Can be linked online
1. To the Income Tax website https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in Visit.
2. It will have the option to link the base to the pan. After clicking it, a form will appear.
3. Put your PAN number and Aadhar card number on it. Also other personal information will have to be filled.
4. At that time you will get an OTT number. After filling in the OTT number, a link support option will appear. After clicking on it, Aadhar card will be linked to your PAN card.
Deprived of the benefits of other facilities
The Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) has clarified that citizens should link their PAN card with Aadhaar within the time allotted to them. Failure to do so will result in termination of the respective PAN card. So many financial transactions cannot be done. They will also be deprived of many facilities like opening bank accounts, banking transactions, government pensions, LPG subsidies, scholarships.
#Pan #card #link #Aadhar #card #deadline #31st #March