New Corona Vaccine Guidelines: Corona Vaccine News: Vaccine will be given on the basis of speed of vaccination, incentives will also be given to less wasting states – corona vaccine will be available on basis of vaccination speed, incentives will also be given to less wasting states
- The vaccine will be provided free of cost to the states by the central government.
- Incentives will also be given to those states where there will be less wastage of vaccine.
- People over the age of 45 will still be the priority of the vaccine
The central government has issued new guidelines for vaccination. These guidelines will be applicable from June 21. The vaccine will be provided free of cost to the states by the central government. Which state will get how much vaccine, it will depend on the population of that state, the cases of corona and the speed of vaccination. According to the central government, the states where there will be less wastage of vaccine, those states will also be given incentives.
Priority still people over 45 years old
It has been said in the guidelines that on a priority basis, health care workers, front line workers, people above the age of 45 will be given the vaccine first. Those who have to take the second dose will also be given priority. NITI Aayog member Dr. V.K. Paul said that our priority remains the same. People above 45 years of age are at higher risk, so saving them is our priority.
States have the right to decide the priority between 18 to 44 years
The state government can decide who and how to give priority to the vaccine among people between the ages of 18 and 44. Dr. Paul said that the states would be given advance information about vaccine supply. At least one month’s supply will be informed to them in advance so that they can plan well and send information to the district and vaccination center.
Vaccine makers can sell 25% of the vaccine to private hospitals
It has been said in the guidelines that 75% of the total vaccine production will be purchased by the center and made available to the states free of cost. The remaining 25% can be bought by private hospitals. It has also been said that the states will demand the vaccine according to the capacity of private hospitals, their size and the center will ensure the supply. There should be no participation of private hospitals even in small towns. It should not happen that private hospitals should be connected only in two-three cities of a state. Private hospitals can charge a service charge of Rs. Every citizen has the right to a free vaccine. If one wishes, one can get the vaccine by going to a private hospital on his own wish.
Online and onsite registration
Apart from online registration, all states will also ensure registration on the vaccination site. If a person wants to help a financially weak person and wants to give him the facility of getting the vaccine in a private hospital, then electronic vouchers will be issued for this. It will be non-transferable. State governments can also start common service centers or call centers for vaccine booking.
74 crore doses arranged for August and beyond
Dr. VK Paul said that an order for 25 crore doses of Covishield and 19 crore doses of Covaccine has been placed. This is for August and beyond. Along with this, 30% advance will also be released. A new vaccine of Biological-E is also being made, that too will be available in September and they have also been given advance for 300 million vaccine doses. Till July, arrangements have already been made for more than 53 crore vaccine doses.
Did the guidelines come by following the order of the Supreme Court?
Since the announcement of PM Modi on Monday, there is a discussion in social media that following the order of the Supreme Court, the central government brought new guidelines of vaccination. When asked about this, NITI Aayog member Dr. VK. Paul said the central government was evaluating the decentralized model from the beginning. Such decisions do not happen overnight. These feedbacks, evaluations, are taken on the basis of discussion with all the stakeholders and keeping in view the public narrative. He said that on May 15 and then on May 21, the PM took everyone’s feedback in the high-level meeting and then directed that work should be done on creating an alternative model. We submitted the complete detail report to the PM 10-15 days ago, after which this decision was taken. He said that the process of the Supreme Court has its place, which we respect. Also said that 12 states had also requested that the central government should procure the vaccine for all, in which ten chief ministers were involved.
#Corona #Vaccine #Guidelines #Corona #Vaccine #News #Vaccine #basis #speed #vaccination #incentives #wasting #states #corona #vaccine #basis #vaccination #speed #incentives #wasting #states