Moong dal soup: Moong dal benefits: Include moong dal soup in the diet, it is helpful in weight loss
Moong dal is rich in nutrients
Moong dal is considered to be the best among pulses. Doctors also recommend eating it. Rich in nutrients, moong dal is rich in minerals like potassium, magnesium, iron and copper. Plus, it also contains folate, fiber, fiber, and vitamin B6, in addition to loads of high-quality protein. Eating moong dal does not increase the calories of our body.
How to make Moong Dal Soup
According to Mannat, if you are looking for something light and healthy, then moong dal soup is the best. You can have it in the afternoon or dinner time which is better for digestion.
- Wash and soak moong dal for 30 minutes.
- Boil it in a pressure cooker till it becomes soft.
- Now mash it well and keep aside.
- Prepare a tempering of some ghee, mustard seeds, cumin, asafoetida and turmeric powder.
- Add this tempering to the mashed dal along with salt as per taste.
- That’s it, your Moong Dal Soup is ready. Now enjoy its taste.
- You can choose to add more spices or curry leaves/coriander leaves to it.
- Adjust the consistency of the soup as per your wish.
#Moong #dal #soup #Moong #dal #benefits #Include #moong #dal #soup #diet #helpful #weight #loss