Methi for diabetes: Methi for diabetes: sprouted fenugreek will control sugar level of diabetes patient, know how much to eat – benefits of sprouted methi for diabetes know how to sprout methi seeds and how much to eat
In this, you have to consume sprouted fenugreek seeds. Fenugreek seeds have been in use in Indian kitchens for centuries. At the same time, if you consume these seeds by sprouting, then their bitterness also goes away. It also improves diabetes and digestive function. Come, know about the method of sprouting fenugreek seeds and its benefits…
(Photo courtesy: istock by getty images)
Benefits of sprouted fenugreek seeds
- If you often fall ill due to the changing weather or because of eating something counterproductive, fenugreek seeds can be beneficial for you as well. Fenugreek seeds have such antioxidant properties, through which immunity is improved.
- After sprouting fenugreek seeds, they become soft and they are also very easy to digest.
- Experts tell about sprouted fenugreek seeds that through them, the speed of glucose in the blood starts to slow down. Because of which, the level of blood sugar does not rise suddenly.
- When you sprout fenugreek seeds, this process works to increase the amount of nutrients inside it.
No matter how old you are, eat fenugreek in these 4 ways; Fat will melt like butter
Method of sprouting fenugreek seeds
- For this, first of all you have to wash fenugreek seeds 4 to 5 times thoroughly with plain water.
- Now soak fenugreek seeds in water overnight and leave.
- After this, you remove its water the next morning and wash it again and tie it in a soft cloth.
- And hang it in some right place.
- Now the next morning you have to wash these seeds again and tie them in a cloth and hang them.
- When you repeat this process for 5 days, fenugreek seeds will have sprouted.
- Now green leaves will have come out from the fenugreek seeds, that is, they will have sprouted.
- Keep in mind that it is mandatory to wash fenugreek seeds every day in the process.
Fenugreek seeds control blood sugar without medication, know how to make its water
How to consume
After sprouting, you put these seeds in one of the boxes in which air cannot escape. You can consume them for a week. Now you can consume them by putting them inside a salad or a chaat. Add black pepper and salt to it and eat it.
Celery-fenugreek water is the period of many diseases, drinking it every morning in the morning shows these amazing diseases
What quantity to consume
Taking fenugreek seeds can reduce blood sugar levels in people with diabetes. At least 5 grams of sprouted fenugreek daily can control the extra sugar level in the blood. The amino acid found in it increases insulin production in the body.
#Methi #diabetes #Methi #diabetes #sprouted #fenugreek #control #sugar #level #diabetes #patient #eat #benefits #sprouted #methi #diabetes #sprout #methi #seeds #eat