Health Tips | Kareena Kapoor Khan does ‘this’ remedy for weight loss
Mumbai: Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor Khan is in her forties, but her beauty does not show much love. She has been active in the art world for the past several years. Bebo, a mother of two, has always valued her beauty as well as her physical well-being. The question of how Kareena manages to cope with all this comes to the minds of many.
The main issue is the body weight and weight she controls even after pregnancy. The immediate effects of certain physical changes, usually after pregnancy, begin to appear immediately. But Kareena is an exception. Because she is said to have adhered to certain rules.
Lakey shared Unseen Photo of Nina Gupta, Vivian Richards
What is Kareena’s diet plan?
– Kareena starts her day by eating 9-10 soaked almonds. After which she goes to the gym.
– Kareena’s diet includes papad, curd, rice or paneer vegetables.
– Around 2 or 3 o’clock in the afternoon, she prefers to fill a small bowl and eat papaya, peanuts, a piece of cheese or some butter.
– Kareena prefers to drink a milkshake around 5-6 in the evening.
– She wraps up the meal around 8 p.m. These usually include bundi raita, mint roti or vegetables and rice.
– She also takes some nutmeg from turmeric milk before going to bed at night. Nutmeg is very healthy. It also helps in weight loss.
#Health #Tips #Kareena #Kapoor #Khan #remedy #weight #loss