From science to Ayurveda, this vegetable is considered the most powerful, every disease goes away as soon as it is eaten.
Experts say that the taste of parsnips is somewhat similar to carrots and a little potato. Also, it has a distinct aroma from within, which may remind you of Parsley. Apart from this, fiber and other nutrients are found inside parsnips, whose benefits you can see on health. Let us know how parsnips can be included in your diet.
(Photo Credits: pixabay)
Can make pan fried parsnips
- For this, first peel off 4 to 6 parsnips and boil it for 15 minutes.
- After this add half a cup of all purpose flour, salt, chilli flakes and oregano and mix.
- Now put boiled parsnips in it and apply this mixture on them.
- After this put 4 tsp butter on the pan and fry the parsnips until it becomes golden brown.
- Now eat them hot.
It also contains a good amount of Vitamin C which works to improve your immunity. It is said that adding parsnips to your diet daily can boost the immune system with increasing age.
parsnips for the heart
Potassium is found inside parsnips, which keeps the heart healthy. Apart from this, you also get soluble fiber in it which works to reduce bad cholesterol. Let us tell you that the risk of heart attack or stroke remains due to bad cholesterol. In such a situation, by reducing cholesterol, it works to protect the heart from these problems.
get rid of birth defects
There are many people who are born with some kind of defect right from birth. Parsnip is beneficial for such people. Actually it contains folate which proves helpful in getting rid of birth defects. Also, if it is consumed during pregnancy, the baby can be protected from many defects.
for digestive power
Adequate amount of soluble fiber is found inside parsnip, which works to repair the digestive system. On the other hand, even if you have a problem like constipation, you can consume parsnip. Also parsnip helps in retaining water in our body and it turns inside the gel in the digestion process.
All diseases are also caused by the dirt in the stomach, follow this method to remove the waste
- For this, first take 4 to 6 peeled parsnips and boil them in water for 20 minutes.
- Now let them cool down and make a smooth puree.
- After this take a pan and add 2 tsp butter, 1 tsp oil, 3 garlic cloves and one inch grated ginger in it.
- After this let it cook on low flame for 10 minutes and add salt, oregano, chili flakes, and black pepper as per taste. Now cook for 4 minutes.
Now you can use coriander or parsley while serving it. In this way your soup will be ready. Drink it hot only.
#science #Ayurveda #vegetable #considered #powerful #disease #eaten