crow walking video: Yoga For Health: yoga crow walking kawa chalasana steps and benefits to get relief from knee pain
This asana is not only beneficial for you, but in many ways. By doing this, not only does the belly fat reduce rapidly, but it also makes the body agile. This is a very good posture for obesity, as well as removes the problem of constipation. Not only this, it is considered good for increasing the capacity of the feet and focusing attention. People who have knee pain, they should also include this asana in their routine. So let’s know what is the right way to do Crow Chalasana.
The right way to do Crow Chalasana-
- To do this, first of all, bend the knees and sit in Malasana. During this your heels should touch the hips.
- Now bend the knees slightly and sit on the toes and place the hands on the knees.
- Now rest the right knee on the ground on the inside.
- Then lift the left leg and move it forward and rest it on the ground.
Sara Ali Khan did aerial yoga swinging in the air, you get these tremendous benefits by doing it daily
do the next steps like this
- Now keeping the left knee on the ground, take the right foot forward and keep it.
- Similarly keep moving in the same direction.
- Proceed to the distance of the mat and then return to your place.
- Do this action at least 5-7 times.
- If you are doing asanas in such a place where it is not difficult to keep your knees down, then move as far as you can in one direction.
- Keep in mind that always move on the strength of the toes
then move on slowly
- During this asana, you will feel a stretch in the lower part of the body.
- This will help you burn fat faster.
- You may find it difficult to balance in the beginning. Therefore, it would be better that you support the body by keeping your hands on the ground.
If the body gets stuck as soon as you wake up in the morning, then do this special yoga for 10 minutes
Keep in mind while doing the asana-
- Do not do this asana if you have any kind of problem in your feet, knees or hips.
- If you have had an abdominal operation, avoid doing this asana for a few days.
- People with high blood pressure should not do this asana.
- Pregnant women should also not do this asana without the advice of their doctor.
Malaika Arora does these yoga poses to look hot, she is the fittest even at the age of 47
Crow Walk Pose is a beginner level yoga pose, performed in a sitting position. Crow walk pose also involves stretching. By doing this asana, your stamina will also increase. So definitely include this asana in your routine.
how to do crow chalasana
Right way to do Crow Walking:
#crow #walking #video #Yoga #Health #yoga #crow #walking #kawa #chalasana #steps #benefits #relief #knee #pain