BJP Manifesto Tamil Nadu Election 2021 Announced Like Delhi Chennai will be divided into three corporations
Chennai: Tamil Nadu BJP has submitted its manifesto for the Assembly elections. In its manifesto, BJP has promised a boycott in the state. At the same time, the party has announced to give Rs 6,000 per annum for fishermen as well as farmers.
The BJP has also promised to provide 50 lakh new employment opportunities in the state. Many senior leaders, including Union Minister Nitin Gadkari and VK Singh, were present while presenting the party’s manifesto.
Important points in the BJP manifesto announced before the Tamil Nadu Assembly elections:
- Two-wheeler driving licenses will be issued free to girls between the ages of 18 and 23
- Free tablets will be provided for eighth and ninth grade students.
- Will present a separate agricultural budget
- Rations will be delivered to households.
- The government will set up multi-specialty hospitals in all district headquarters and provide all treatment free of cost
- Under the Water Life Mission, free drinking water will be provided to all households by 2022
- Sand mining will be banned in the state for five years.
- Chennai Corporation will be divided into three corporations like Delhi
BJP Manifesto WB Election 2021: BJP’s Manifesto for Bengal; 33 per cent reservation for women in government jobs, while meals at Rs
Tamil NaduVoting for all 234 seats will be held in a single phase on April 6. The election results will be announced on May 2. In this election, BJP has formed an alliance with the ruling AIADMK. BJP is contesting 20 seats.
The AIADMK-BJP alliance will compete mainly with the DMK-Congress alliance. Meanwhile, AIADMK had won 135 seats in the 2016 Assembly elections. The DMK had won 88 seats and the Congress eight. The BJP had contested 188 seats, but did not win a single seat.
Meanwhile, West Bengal, Assam, Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Puducherry will hold assembly elections. Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Puducherry will go to polls in one phase on April 6. Bengal will hold elections in eight phases. Assam will go to the polls in three phases and the results of the five states will be declared on May 2.
Other important news:
#BJP #Manifesto #Tamil #Nadu #Election #Announced #Delhi #Chennai #divided #corporations