bhopal five family member ate poison: Bhopal Family Ate Poison : bhopal five people of same family ate poison, grandmother and granddaughter died
- Five people of the same family ate poison in Bhopal’s Piplani area
- Two family members died in the accident, three are in critical condition
- All the family members live in Mahaveer Colony of Piplani.
- Police engaged in investigation of the case, reasons not disclosed
A heart-wrenching incident has happened in Bhopal, the capital of MP (Madhya Pradesh News). Five people from the same family have tried to kill themselves by consuming poison. The incident took place in Piplani area. The reasons have not been disclosed yet. All the people have been admitted to the hospital for treatment. Grandmother and granddaughter have died during treatment. At the same time, the treatment of three people is still going on in the hospital.
There are many discussions after the accident. It is being told that due to money transactions, the family has collectively tried to commit suicide. Among the people who consumed poison are husband and wife, two daughters and mother. Grandmother and 16-year-old girl have died. The condition of the rest remains critical. The incident happened late at night. People got the news in the morning.
Significantly, this family lives in Ashok Vihar Colony of Piplani police station area. The head of the family, Sanjeev Joshi is a mechanic by profession. It is being told that these people have consumed rat killer medicine. All are being treated at Gayatri Hospital in Patel Nagar. The situation will be clear only after investigation as to why the family members have taken the fatal step.
#bhopal #family #member #ate #poison #Bhopal #Family #Ate #Poison #bhopal #people #family #ate #poison #grandmother #granddaughter #died