besan sheera for sore throat: Home Remedy
Be it a spoonful of ginger juice or a decoction of basil, these traditional recipes make us feel better along with relieving us from cold and cough. In such a situation, there is another recipe, gram flour sheera, which is a very tasty and effective home remedy. This recipe is considered very effective to get rid of cold and cough.
Image Credit: (instagram.com/cookwithkaur)
Besan sheera boosts immunity
Experts say that ginger, black pepper, turmeric and many components present in it help to strengthen our body and increase immunity. These drugs act as antibacterial or antiviral in our body. In such a situation, when you consume it, there is relief in throat irritation, nasal congestion and better breathing.
The recipe of Punjab is ‘Besan Ka Sheera’
This age-old recipe from Punjab consists of essential ingredients gram flour, ghee, milk, turmeric and black pepper. While turmeric works to strengthen your immune system, ghee and jaggery are known to warm the body. It is a kind of thick drink with many health benefits. It should be drunk hot to get rid of sore throat and other symptoms. If you want, you can also add sugar and jaggery to make it more delicious.
Health benefits of gram flour molasses
There are three ingredients gram flour, turmeric and black pepper are present in this recipe, which have many benefits.
- Black pepper is rich in antioxidant, anti-inflammatory properties. It enhances the absorption of nutrients and is very beneficial for gut health. If black pepper is consumed when there is pain, then there is a lot of relief in pain.
- At the same time, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties are found in turmeric, which gives the body the ability to fight cold and cough.
- It is a powerhouse of antioxidants for gram flour, which helps in opening the nasal passages. It is also an excellent source of vitamin B-1, which removes fatigue and fills us with energy.
These 8 black things, no less than a superfood for health, fill iron in blood and bones.
How to make Besan Sheera
- To begin making Besan Ka Sheera, first heat the ghee in a heavy bottomed non-stick pan.
- Now add gram flour to it and fry till it becomes golden.
- Slowly add hot milk to it. Keep stirring it to avoid the formation of lumps or lumps.
- After this, add turmeric, ground chili, cardamom powder and grated jaggery to it and mix well.
- Beat it for five minutes. After a while, the molasses will become thick.
- Serve it hot and eat it.
Besan sheera is a delicious and effective recipe to cure cold and cough in the winter season. It also provides protection against infections and flu.
#besan #sheera #sore #throat #Home #Remedy