aadhaar uan link online: Attention job seekers! Mandatory to link Aadhaar with UAN? See answers to 5 important questions – aadhaar uan link online complusory check how to link on epfo website
1) First of all you have to visit the official website of EPF https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/.
2) After accessing the website, you will have to login by entering your UAN and password.
3) After login, you will see the manage section on the top, go to it and click on KYC option. Let us know that you will get the KYC option in the manage section only.
Discount only, these 5 gaming laptops are selling very cheap in Amazon Sale, save up to Rs 26,000
4) After this, a page will open in front of you, in which you will be shown about many documents to be linked with UAN.
5) Here you have to choose the Aadhaar Card option, after selecting the option, enter your Aadhaar number and other necessary information sought and click on save.
6) After doing this, your Aadhaar will be verified with UIDAI data.
7) After successful document verification, your Aadhaar will be linked with UAN and you will see Verify written.
For the first time, a bang deal on Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G, don’t miss this chance
How to Update UAN with Aadhaar without Employer? see
For this, you will have to go to the e-KYC portal in the online service, which you will see on the homepage of the EPFO website.
Launch of Fire Bolt Invincible Smartwatch packed with great features at a low price, will be available for 7 days
Aadhaar UAN Link Online: Click Here to Check Link or Not
If you want to check whether your Aadhaar is linked with UAN or not, then you have to visit the official website of EPFO https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/ to check.
These 3 great laptops of Samsung are a combo of latest features with powerful processor, see price
Will UAN be deactivated after PF withdrawal?
No, UAN remains active even after withdrawing funds from PF account.
Crossbeats Epic Lite TWS Earbuds Launched With Hybrid Noise Cancellation, Will Give Up To 12 Hours
What is UAN?
UAN which is a 12 digit number which is given to every member of EPFO and with this 12 digit number you are able to manage your PF account.
#aadhaar #uan #link #online #Attention #job #seekers #Mandatory #link #Aadhaar #UAN #answers #important #questions #aadhaar #uan #link #online #complusory #check #link #epfo #website